Having already looked at the snack foods we’ve got in stock for the Mr and me, I thought I’d see how Baby Page’s snack boxes shaped up.
Evie’s been vegan since August 2015. She wasn’t born vegan but every day I am more and more grateful I realised this change needed to be made in our lives and have finally started her off in the right way.
So in between her favourite vegetable soups, beans on toast, vegan cheeses and roast dinners, what does she snack on?
Get straight to the good stuff. She got some Tesco Free From Choc Discs at Christmas. Dairy free chocolate coins really. Vegan and palm oil free.
These are her ‘sweets’.
- Yu! Fruit Strawberry Hearts – Vegan and palm oil free
- The Fruit Factory Fruit Gummies & Fruit Stars – Vegan and palm oil free
The nakd bars are really mine, but they’re so simple in their ingredients I can’t see why they can’t be for children too. I have been known to steal a carrot cake bar, so the swap is only fair!
- Nakd Cocoa Crunch – Vegan and palm oil free
- Organix Goodies Carrot Cake Oaty Bar – Vegan and palm oil free
- Organix Goodies Chunky Apple & Date – Vegan and palm oil free
- Heinz for Babies Farley’s Bear Biscuits & Rusks – not vegan (vitamin D is from sheep’s wool) and sustainable palm oil
- Organix Goodies Raisins – Vegan and palm oil free
- Organix Finger Foods Tomato Slices, Carrot & Tomato Rice Cakes, Red Pepper Hearts, Carrot Sticks – all Vegan and palm oil free
- Organix Goodies Carrot Stix – Vegan and palm oil free
- Ellas’s Kitchen Carrots & Lentils Multigrain Sticks – Vegan and palm oil free
- Tesco Original Mini Breadsticks – Vegan and palm oil free
- The Co-operative Mini Breadsticks – Vegan and palm oil free
So there you have it. The answer to living palm oil free? Eat like a baby!!